Replacement Switch Fascia for Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series - Neutral Beige
You can never have enough switch locations! That’s why Lightforce has designed the latest switch fascia suitable for the Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series models from 2007 onwards. This Lightforce Switch Fascia gives you the flexibility to add switches for numerous accessories allowing for seamless integration within the dash, so you have control at your fingertips.
We have designed this fascia so the factory switches can be located in any of the six upper switch locations without any modification, giving you the flexibility to arrange them to suit your particular needs.
For owners of 2007-2016 Toyota Landcruiser VX and Sahara models, we have designed a replacement plug and play mirror switch and harness that connects directly to the factory mirror switch connector, giving you full use of the auto-folding mirror option.
Placement of the five additional switch locations has been optimised to maximise their visibility.
With our extensive range of single and dual Lightforce switches, including custom switches, you can now control up to ten accessories without cluttering or altering your dashboard.
- Five additional switch locations
- Lower switch locations are positioned for optimum viewing
- No modifications to the factory switches required
- Factory switches can be positioned in any of the six upper locations, and not restricted to the factory placement.
- Replacement folding mirror switch (includes plug and play harness) for the 2007-2016 VX and Sahara models (CBSWTY2M or CBSWTY2MS)
- UHF Radio RJ45 pass-through connector (CBRJ45FP)
- RJ45 cable, 1200mm to fit brake controller or as an extension for UHF radio (CBRJ45)
- Dual USB charger (CBUSBTY2)
- Switch (CBSWTY2)
- Switch blank (CBSWB)
- Dual switch providing two independently switched outputs (CBSWTY2DI).
- 1 x Replacement Switch Fascia
- 1 x Switch and 4 x Switch blanks
- 1 x Mirror housing (required for 2007-2016 models)
- 1 x User instructions.
|Make||Model||Compatible From||Compatible To|
|Toyota||200 Series Landcruiser||2007||2021|