Venom Flush Mount LED Driving Light
Made in Australia, the new Venom LED Flush Mount incorporates the physical features of the Lightforce Venom LED yet provides the integrated look we have all been looking for. Traditional ways of mounting lights to a bull bar are changing and the new streamlined flush mount install option will offer an alternative for those choosing to not use a bull bar.
Perfect for trucks that have length restrictions, the Venom flush mount LED lights can be integrated directly into the truck bumper without compromising on light output.
1 Lux at 850 Metres
The compact high-performance 75W Venom Flush Mount boasts an incredible 1 lux @ 850m and allows the user to change the beam patterns to suit their environment, by using the unique Lightforce Modular Filter System.
- 75W LED / 7850lm (raw) for industry leading output
- 21 high quality Lumileds™ LEDs that provide consistent performance
- LED spot reflector with the ability to use other modular filters
- 66mm slim footprint that provides multiple mounting options
- Fully adjustable hardware included enabling the light to be precisely aligned both horizontally and vertically
- Reverse polarity voltage protection and high current waterproof connectors
- Thermal overload protection, protects light from overheating
- Hard-wearing UV stable powder coat finish
- IP68 and IP69K rated / Gore® waterproof membrane to protect against water and dust
- Pressure diecast aluminium housing
- Impact resistant polycarbonate filter for added protection
- CE certified.
Venom LED is filled with innovations and certifications such as CISPR25 and IP69K. This means every light has reduced radio interference technology and ability to withstand dust and water ingress. Compliment these features with a UV stable powder coat finish and 3 year Lightforce warranty, nothing packs more punch in a compact size than the Venom LED.
|Distance: 1 lux at||850m (Pair)|
|Distance: 0.25 lux at||1700m (Pair)|
|Current Draw||5.7Amps @ 13.2V|
|Voltage Range||10V - 32V|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP69K|
|Weight||1.2kg Including Bracket|