USB Passthrough and Charger to suit Toyota
LED illuminated green, panel mounted dual USB socket with data passthrough.--
Designed to fit Lightforce Switch Fascia’s and a range of Toyota vehicles, this USB Passthrough and Fast Charger is ideal for independently charging high-powered devices like tablets and mobile phones.
The USB passthrough can be used for connection of a flash drive and charging devices. The charge rate is reliant on your head unit.
Both USB ports function independently, providing complete flexibility for the user.
Features include: Charge port
- 3.0Amp fast charge
- Audio USB (data) port
- Also has the ability to charge devices – charge rate is reliant on head unit)
- iOS and Android compatible
- Regulated and surge protected
- Operating voltage: 12-24 volts DC / USB output 3.0A 5.1 volts regulated
- USB passthrough (data/charging)
- USB 3.0A output (fast charging only)
- USB input cable 1mtr long
- Input power cables 600mm with 2.0A fuse
- The charge rate of the USB data/audio port is reliant on your head units output capability
- The 3.0A Fast charge USB is only for charging devices no data transfer is possible
- The data USB can be used for data transfers (connection of a flash drive) and charging
Red wire – USB Fast charger, positive wire can be connected to an ignition source so the unit is only powered once the vehicle is on (recommended); Black wire – Fit to vehicles negative circuit.
|Make||Model||Compatible From||Compatible To|
|Toyota||100 Series Landcruiser||1998||2007||Toyota||4Runner||2003||2009||Toyota||FJ Cruiser||2007||2018||Toyota||Fortuner||2005||2014||Toyota||HiAce||2005||2013||Toyota||Highlander||2001||2007||Toyota||Hilux||2005||2014||Toyota||Kluger||2001||2007||Toyota||Landcruiser 70 (Plastic Dash) Series||1985||Current||Toyota||Landcruiser 75 76 78 Series||1985||2020||Toyota||Landcruiser 79 (Plastic Dash) Series||1985||Current||Toyota||Prado 120||2003||2009||Toyota||Tacoma||2005||2011||Toyota||Tacoma (Left Side only)||2012||2020||Toyota||Tundra (centre console if equipped)||2005||2006|