Pair of Bar Clamps (Polished) to suit 56mm and 65mm Diameter Bars
Lightforce’s range of new Bar Clamps makes it easy to fit driving lights or an LED bar to a nudge bar or bull bar. These versatile clamps can also be used to fit other products like UHF aerials and sand dune safety flags.
The Bar Clamps come with two sets of rubber inserts, which are 1.2mm and 4.4mm in thickness. These rubber inserts allow you to select the correct thickness for your application, depending on the bar diameter.
How to fit the Bar Clamps over your bull or nudge bar:
- Split the Bar Clamps at the hinged joint by sliding the brackets apart
- Place the two halves of the separated bar clamp over your bull or nudge bar and re-join the hinge by sliding them together
- Insert the required thickness rubber insert between the mount and the bar
- With the Lightforce Bar Clamp located over your bar, use the hardware supplied with your Lightforce Driving Light to mount the Light and to secure the Bar Clamp in the closed position
- Tighten your mounting hardware to the specifications supplied with your Lightforce Driving Light.
NOTE: To ensure the Bar Clamp is securely fastened in place, one rubber insert must be used for fitment per Bar Clamp.
- Makes custom installs simpler
- Six sizes are available to suit a range of popular bars
- Polished extruded aluminium or black powder-coated versions with very high corrosion resistance
- The unique hinge and mounting plate design ensures strong, secure and stable mounting
- Utilises the single bolt supplied with lights and other products
- The 1.2mm and 2.4mm rubber inserts provided with each clamp allow them to fit two different sizes of bars
- The rubber inserts also protect your bull bar or nudge bar