RJ45 Universal Carling Style UHF Passthrough Connector
Lightforce is proud to announce the latest design to our comprehensive range of RJ45 Passthrough Connectors. This Universal RJ45 Passthrough Connector is based around the popular rocker sized switches and is similar in appearance to a Carling Style Switch.
This Universal RJ45 Passthrough Connector allows a UHF microphone fitted with an RJ45 Connector, to be universally integrated directly into a chosen rocker switch blank location. The UHF head unit can then be remotely mounted with the convenience of just connecting the mic into the RJ45 Passthrough Connector. The Lightforce Carling Style Universal RJ45 Pass-Through Connector is specifically designed for fitment on flat surfaces.
Ideally suited for a wide range of applications including marine, heavy machinery and farming equipment. Not to mention, this size of RJ45 Pass-Through Connector is suitable for most large trucks. Made from a blend of ABS plastic and polycarbonate, this RJ45 will ensure longevity.
- Panel Cut-out required: .83” x 1.45”/21mm x 37mm
- Total mounting depth 26mm (excludes cable exit)
- Housing Material: PVC
- Colour: Black
- Metal shielded around RJ45 receptacle, to minimise RF interference of the connected cables
- Dual internal lateral supports to ensure the UHF plug is fully retained
- RJ45 CAT6 compliant
- LED-backlit illumination (seven colours available)
- Made in Australia
Two wire installation: Connect the red wire to the existing dash light circuit and the back wire to the negative.