RJ45 Passthrough to suit Nissan 23mm x 30mm
This RJ45 pass through connector allows for a remote microphone or LAN connection fitted with an RJ45 connector to be integrated directly into a range of OEM switch blank locations in some Nissan vehicles.
This new Nissan RJ45 Passthrough Connector allows a UHF microphone fitted with a RJ45 Connector, to be integrated directly into the vehicles switch blank location. The UHF head unit can then be remotely mounted with the convenience of just connecting the mic into the RJ45 Passthrough Connector.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Nissan Navara NP300 (2016 - Current) (main dash)
- Nissan Pathfinder R52 (2012 - Current)
- Nissan X-Trail T32 (2014 - Current)
- Total mounting depth 36mm (excludes connector)
- Housing Material: PVC
- Colour: Black
- Metal shielded around RJ45 receptacle, to minimise RF interference of the connected cables
- Dual internal lateral supports to ensure the UHF plug is fully retained
- RJ45 CAT6 compliant
- LED backlit illumination (seven colours available)
- Made in Australia
Two wire installation: Connect the red wire to the existing dash light circuit and the back wire to the negative.
|Make||Model||Compatible From||Compatible To|
|Nissan||Navara NP300 (main dash)||2016||Current||Nissan||Pathfinder R52||2012||Current||Nissan||X-Trail T32||2014||Current|