Lightforce Dual Input/Output Switch to suit Isuzu/Mazda 3rd Gen
These new Dual switches also offers a versatile wiring solution by providing two independent inputs. So, if you wish to connect the vehicles spotlights to your high-beam and then connect your Work Lights to the vehicle’s battery, you can operate the two lights independently, the choice is yours.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Isuzu D-Max 3rd Generation Sept 2020 onwards
- Mazda BT-50 3rd Generation Oct 2020 onwards
- Holden Colorado 2012 – 2016 (either side of the steering wheel on upper dash)
- Isuzu D-Max 2nd Generation 2013 – 2020 (either side of the steering wheel on upper dash)
The LED illuminates white via the dash light circuit, once the switch is pushed on, the LED illuminates blue.
- Switch cut out size is 18mm x 28mm.
- Housing material black PC/ABS
- Dual switch inputs / dual independent outputs
- Dual LED illumination (white/blue)
- Suitable for positive switched vehicles only
- Harness included (300mm in length)
- Current rating 3 amps @ 12v (must be used in conjunction with relay’s)
Compatible with Lightforce Single Switch 8 Pin Adaptor # SWADP6. This enables direct connection to Lightforce Harness part number LFDLHTS (Genesis/Venom LED Harness).
|Make||Model||Compatible From||Compatible To||Fitment Location|
|Isuzu||D-max||2013||2020||(either side of the steering wheel on upper dash)||Isuzu||D-max||2020||2021||Isuzu||Mux||2021||2021||Mazda||BT50||2020||2021||Holden||Colorado||2012||2016||(either side of the steering wheel on upper dash)|