Nightforce Wedge Prisms
We do our best to ensure stock on hand accuracy, but occasionally our systems may show incorrect information.
In the case you order a product that is out of stock , we will contact you within 2 days of placing the order to issue a refund or alternative.
When shooting at extreme ranges, many shooters find their riflescope lacks the necessary elevation travel. The Nightforce Wedge Prism is offered in 2 variants, 50 MOA or 100 MOA, that install forward of the riflescope to increase the effective elevation travel. The Wedge Prism optically shifts the incoming image to the riflescope by a precise elevation value, which directly adds to the available elevation travel within the riflescope.
- 50 MOA/14.5 MRAD* or 100 MOA/29.1 MRAD* elevation shift variants available for extreme long-range use
- Quick Detach MIL-STD 1913 attachment ensures consistent elevation shift when installed in the field
- Compatible with all brands of riflescopes
- Exact elevation shift measured for each unit and engraved for reference in the field
Includes: MOLLE padded carry case, flip cap lens cover, lens cleaning cloth.
* The listed optical shift is a nominal value. The actual shift varies slightly and is measured and engraved on each unit.