Striker Halogen Handhelds
The Striker Halogen delivers high performance and impressive light intensity in a smaller light with a 170mm reflector. For distance, power and value for money, the Striker Halogen is a great choice.
Now featuring an inline Plug & Play AMP connector which provides fast interchangeability between CIG & ALI power lead options and Lightforce roof and window mounts.
- 1x 170mm 100w halogen handheld spotlight with AMP connector - Choice of either power cord option
- 1x 4.3m Coil cord with cig plug OR
- 1x 4.5m Power lead with alligator clips and inline fuse
Internationally recognized, the computer designed parabolic reflector and lightweight ergonomic design delivers a spotlight that is unequalled in light output, quality, durability and user comfort.
Lightforce produces a wide range of lights, designed to enhance any situation that requires superior portable lighting that will not let you down. Typical uses include hunting, fishing, boating, camping, security, military and police, surveillance and the observation of nocturnal animals.
- Plug & Play AMP connector for interchangeable power and mounting options.
- Ideal long distance performance light
- 12V 100 watt Xenophot® 50 hour bulb (24V halogen version available)
- Lightweight polycarbonate, glass filled nylon composite construction
WHY HALOGEN FOR HUNTING?
Halogens produce broad spectrum light in warm, orange hues, rather than the narrow and cold blue-to-white colours of other light types.
- Longer observation – Most creatures are far less restless under a halogen beam, because the light is less intense, visible and harsh on their eyes
- Optimal light retention – Even a low wattage halogen is much brighter when using warm coloured filters than most LED or HID
- Superior differentiation – Halogens have higher contrast, which increases depth perception and penetration
- Quicker identification – Unlike HID and LED light, halogens highlight fur colour and produce a bright red eye shine.
|Distance: 1 lux at||619m|
|Light Bar Style|
|Distance: 1 lux at|
|Distance: 0.25 lux at|
|Ingress Protection Rating|