Lightforce DC4 Switch to suit Isuzu/Mazda 3rd Gen
Ideally suited for those who wish to integrate an additional switch into the factory switch locations.
This single switch fits the 22mm x 22mm factory switch locations, near the vehicle’s transmission selector.
Fitment location: In front, either side of the gear selector.
This Lightforce single switch is moulded from a blend of ABS plastic and polycarbonate to ensure longevity. Its compact design will integrate with the vehicle seamlessly.
- Dual LED illumination (white/blue)
- Suitable for positive switched vehicles only
- RoHS compliant
- Harness included (100mm in length)
- 3 amps current rating @ 12v
- Switch dimensions: 22mm (H) x 22mm (W)
- Mounting dimensions: 17.5mm (H) x 19mm (W)
- When switch is in the off position (up) the height of the switch top is the same as the existing factory switches
- When the switch is in the on position (down) the difference in height is less than 2.00mm
- Blue – 12v input
- Yellow – 12v switched output
- Not used
- Red – 12v dash light illumination
- Black - negative
- Positive switching only
- Independent 12v circuit for dash illumination
- Separate active LED is powered via the +ve switched output
- Negative is common for dash illumination LED and switch active LED
- LED illumination Colours – Dash lights on = white, active indicator colour = blue
The LED illuminates white via the dash light circuit, once the switch is pushed on, the LED illuminates blue.
Lightforce Harness Integration:
Use Lightforce part number SWADP4 for integration to Lightforce Driving Light harness LFDLHSS.
NOTE: Suits low-mid spec vehicles only as top spec vehicles do not have any suitable switch blanks available due to heated seats
|Make||Model||Compatible From||Compatible To|