Custom Dual Input/Output Switch to suit Isuzu/Mazda 3rd Gen
You must edit the switch before you are able to purchase it. Icons and
text must be chosen.
We will not engrave profanity. Please double check spelling as mistakes are not eligible for a refund.
To create a switch with no text please enter ‘NO TEXT’ in the text box and we will not engrave any text on the switch. Please note: A switch without a logo and /or text will not have visible illumination.
These new Dual switches also offers a versatile wiring solution by providing two independent inputs. So, if you wish to connect the vehicles spotlights to your high-beam and then connect your Work Lights to the vehicle’s battery, you can operate the two lights independently, the choice is yours.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Isuzu D-Max 3rd Generation Sept 2020 onwards
- Mazda BT-50 3rd Generation Oct 2020 onwards
- Holden Colorado 2012 – 2016 (either side of the steering wheel on upper dash)
- Isuzu D-Max 2nd Generation 2013 – 2020 (either side of the steering wheel on upper dash)
The LED illuminates white via the dash light circuit, once the switch is pushed on, the LED illuminates blue.
- Switch cut out size is 18mm x 28mm.
- Housing material black PC/ABS
- Dual switch inputs / dual independent outputs
- Dual LED illumination (white/blue)
- Suitable for positive switched vehicles only
- Harness included (300mm in length)
- Current rating 3 amps @ 12v (must be used in conjunction with relay’s)
Compatible with Lightforce Single Switch 8 Pin Adaptor # SWADP6. This enables direct connection to Lightforce Harness part number LFDLHTS (Genesis/Venom LED Harness).
|Make||Model||Compatible From||Compatible To||Fitment Location|
|Isuzu||D-max||2013||2020||(either side of the steering wheel on upper dash)||Isuzu||D-max||2020||2021||Mazda||BT50||2020||2021||Holden||Colorado||2012||2016||(either side of the steering wheel on upper dash)|