Jillaroo Jess Competition
Terms and Conditions:The following sets out the terms of participation in the "Lightforce x Jillaroo Jess ” competition.
The promoter of this competition is Lightforce Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: ABN 54 069 439 774) of 11 Manton Street, Hindmarsh, South Australia, 5007 Australia (Telephone: 1800 03 03 08).
- Entry to the competition is open to all Australian residents over 18 years of age. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Employees of Lightforce, AUSHunt or any individual associated with the provision of the prize are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry must comply with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award the prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter's website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is free to enter and is not associated with Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.
The competition opens on 19/07/2021 at 12:00 am and closes on 16/08/2021 (AEST) at 11:59 pm. Any entry received after the expiry of this date will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed, or misdirected entries.
- To enter the competition, you must sign up to the indicated mailing list at au.lightforce.com/pages/aus-hunt-competition.
- You agree that the Promoter may use your entry and any personal details provided to the Promoter for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter in any media without notice and without any fee paid to you.
- One entrant will receive the following as the prize:
- 2 x HTXMK2 Driving Lights
- The prize will be fulfilled by Lightforce and will be sent to an address within Australia within 28 days once the winners have been picked.
- Decisions of the Promoter are final and will be binding on each person who enters the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be drawn on 20/08/2021 at 09:00 am
- The winners will be announced on 23/08/2021
- The winner will be notified by email and/or contact via their mobile number.
- In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for two weeks from the date of the Promoter's decision. If any prize is not claimed within two weeks of the date of the Promoter's decision, the Promoter may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the prize winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter recommends that an Australian residential street address is provided when requested. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by the entrants.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter's conduct of the competition or the Promoter's ability to deliver the prizes to the prize winners, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Any entrant found to have used a third party to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated. If an entry is found to have breached this clause, the entrant must return any prize awarded. The Promoter of this competition holds the right to determine if this clause has been breached. In the event of an entrant breaching this clause, the Promoter reserves the right to request any necessary documentation to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
- Any entrant found to have entered incorrect contact details, such as false email contact details, will have all entries invalidated. If an entry is found to have breached this clause, the entrant must return any prize awarded. The Promoter of this competition holds the right to determine if this clause has been breached. In the event of an entrant breaching this clause, the Promoter reserves the right to request any necessary documentation to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
- In participating in the competition, all entrants agree to participate in all editorial activities relating to the competition. All entrants agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive licence to use their name in all online and media-related publications. The winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the awarded prize as stated by the Promoter.