Enforcer 140mm LED Handheld
ONLINE ONLY SPECIAL
- 1 x Enforcer LED light
- 1 x Mains Charger
- 1 x Cig plug car charge (Enforcer LED 4 colour only)
The new Enforcer 140mm LED handheld introduces Fresnel technology to the sporting market. The specially designed lens produces a tight beam for maximum light output and performance. The internal battery has a runtime of over 2-4 hours at full power depending on the model. Combined with a light weight ergonomic grip and an in built battery indicator the new LED Enforcer 140mm will provide the ultimate sporting experience.
Now available in several variations, many of which can switch between colours:
All styles of light are fully focusable.
- 6W white (EF140LED) - Broad Beam
- 6W white / 3W red (EF140LEDWR) - Broad Beam
- 6W white / 4.5W IR (EF140LEDWIR) - Broad Beam
- 3W red / 4.5W IR (EF140LEDRIR) - Broad Beam
- 4 colour -Red, Green, Amber, White (EF140LED4C). - Broad Beam
- 6 watt: 1 LUX @ 334m / 365yd
- Fresnel reflector for maximum light output and performance
- Fresnel lens is combined with an in built focusing mechanism that allows you to change from wide pattern to long distance spot
- High density LUMILEDS LED
- Gore® protective vent to protect against moisture and contaminant ingress
- Built in battery that provides a 2-4hr runtime plus up to 1 hour of reserve mode of final charge @ 25 degrees
- Maximum charge time being 2.5 hours
- 3 year warranty (excluding internal battery)
- RoHS compliant
- INTERNAL BATTERY
- Li-Ion 7.4V, 2Ah battery 14.8Wh
- UN383 certification
- Built in LED charge level and charging status indicators
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- 2m coil cord with merit plug for use with Lightforce SLA or LiFePO4 battery packs
SWITCHING BETWEEN COLOURS
On the dual colour range – White and colour mode can be accessed using the dimmer switch. The dimmer switch functions in the following way. Up is high power visible light; down to half way will dim the visible light to low power. Over halfway will transition to coloured light low power; halfway to bottom position will brighten the coloured light.
On the four colour range – White and colour mode can be accessed using the dimmer switch in the same way as the dual colour range (above).
Different colours can be selected using the button on the back of the neck (accessible to the thumb) ONLY when the dimmer is below half-way (when in colour mode). The colour cannot be changed when in white mode.
SWITCHING IN IR
The IR Enforcer has two modes:
Mode 1: IR only - is the default mode when the enforcer is turned on and is accessed every time the Enforcer is switched off and then back on again.
When in mode 1, the IR light can be dimmed from high to low power by moving the dimmer switch from a physical position of low to high.
Mode 2: Visible (white or red) & IR – can be accessed by double-clicking the on/off switch ONLY when in mode 1. To quickly access mode 2 from an off status, the on/off switch needs to be triple clicked to bypass mode 1.
When in mode 2, the dimmer switch can be used to adjust between white (up) and IR (down). The dimmer switch functions in the following way. UP is full power visible light – no dimming feature on the visible light. Near halfway down will change to IR light low power, then halfway to bottom position will brighten the IR to full power.
*Please be advised that you will need night vision equipment to be able to see the IR light beam with this product.
|Light Bar Style|
|Number of LEDs|
|Distance: 1 lux at|
|Distance: 0.25 lux at|
|Ingress Protection Rating|